Why Choose HOBAS GRP Pipe
It’s the Best Pipe Investment You Can Make
Centrifugal Casting Is the Difference
Exactly What Are HOBAS Pipes?
- HOBAS pipes are unique - centrifugally cast, fiberglass reinforced (unsaturated) polyester.
- They are strong, light and inherently corrosion resistant with consistent dimensions, smooth surfaces and high stiffness.
- Sophisticated HOBAS manufacturing means you get real value, the lowest life cycle cost in the industry for both new installations and rehabilitation.
HOBAS pipe is inherently corrosion resistant because of the materials that go into it.
Design service life is 100 years plus. HOBAS meets or exceeds AS/NZS standards as measured in sewer pipe accelerated aging tests.
Our test results project that HOBAS pipe will last many hundreds of years, unequalled by any other pipe.
Consistent Quality for Performance You Can Count On
Most Australian municipalities have HOBAS pipe in their systems and the use of HOBAS pipe in the Australia is expanding faster than ever after more than 25 years of reliable performance.
More than 9,000 km of HOBAS pipe is in service around the world. The HOBAS computer controlled production process assures consistent, high quality pipes, tested to comply with applicable standards.
Smoother Surfaces, High Flow Capacity
Precision centrifugal casting produces pipes that no other method can deliver - a dense composite with moldsmooth exterior surfaces and a glass-smooth liner that is nonporous,
resilient and abrasion resistant. Combined with HOBAS thin-wall construction and resulting oversized I.D., you get the highest flow capacity available.
Another HOBAS advantage is the super robust EPDM rubber ring joints for a 100 percent leak-free pipeline that preserves the streets above and reduces treatment costs. HOBAS pipe has a consistent, mold-smooth O.D. The pipes seal perfectly to molded or precise tolerance machined couplings.
- Installation is quick and easy for several reasons.
- HOBAS high stiffness design provides predictable, reliable pipe performance by every method.
- Push-together joints are
simple and fast to assemble. Lightweight pipes are safe and easy to handle, often
with the smaller equipment typically on the site.
Easy To Specify, Lower Project Cost
- AS/NZS standards cover most applications and product tests. And we offer guide specifications to tailor for your individual project and give you the best pipe for your application.
- In many cases using HOBAS will substantially reduce your installation costs.
Engineering and Customer Support
- Count on HOBAS for responsive customer service and on-site field reps backed by extensive engineering support. That means continuous cooperation from spec writing stage to installation and final acceptance.
Contact Us Today for fast professional service.